1988 "lowmanche"

1st gear was the best gear with my particular truck!  :D   I never got good mpgs when 0-30 was such fun.  :jammin:   tire quality starts to really matter though.  for a while I had some cheap tires and they were a deathtrap in the rain. :crazy:

for comparison, the tire size was 255/55/r17 and the torque was rated at like 350ftlbs and the ratio was the aforementioned 3.92.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea the poser shots with the white walls are about all I have for now. Just redid and finalized the front suspension due to changing steering racks and wanting an upgrade. Also currently redoing all of the tube work to make the chassis stronger. I think I'm finally happy with a direction. Have been focused on the house since the weather got nice but planning to spend a lot more time on it this fall/winter. I'd really like to be driving by spring if my bank account will allow it

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea plan is to hide the tube work in an attempt to get away with driving it for longer. Finally got to put in a few hours this week. Just figuring out how to and start mounting the bedsides but it's getting there 

20220621_220341.jpg

20220622_223013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@AwinskiI've been watching your build on IG for awhile and some how never realized you had a thread on here.  I just read through the 5 pages here and it was cool to look over your progress again.  I also didn't realize you were in Pennsylvania too, I'm in South/central Pa, maybe I'll see this thing out on the streets in action sometime!

25 minutes ago, BarracudaBlueXJ said:

@AwinskiI've been watching your build on IG for awhile and some how never realized you had a thread on here.  I just read through the 5 pages here and it was cool to look over your progress again.  I also didn't realize you were in Pennsylvania too, I'm in South/central Pa, maybe I'll see this thing out on the streets in action sometime!

It's definitely nice to have somewhere to send people for all the technical info. Always though forums were important for the real information

And yessir I'm right outside of coatesville, pa. I'll definitely try to make it out to all breeds next year and hopefully even a few more shows