Clutch fluid getting on fuse box

You're clutch master is leaking.....replace it quickly.  If the fuseblock isn't too fara gone, you can try to pull all the fuses and relays out and hose it down with contact cleaner.  It's a ticking time bomb though.....the longer you let it go the worse it will get.  Eventually the block will get ruined.  Swapping a new block in isn't impossible, but it is a PITA.  The block is integrated into the cab harness, you can't just simply unplug it and plug in a new one.  You have to swap each wire from the old one into the new one.

mjeff87 has it right. You need to fix that ASAP.

Swapping fuseboxes is not fun. I've done a couple. If you can at all avoid it, do so. If your electronics still work and the connectors aren't heavily corroded, you're probably ok. But you need to fix the master cylinder and clean the brake fluid out of the fusebox now.

Mine was bad, but I caught it in time.  The only slot that got really eaten up was the 5A instrument panel light fuse slot.  I ended up having to shim that fuse into the block to get it to work.  Nothing like intermittent dash panel lights while driving home in the middle of the night, lol.

Yes. Definitely get the source of the leak fixed. If it’s only just started you can clean it up. Mine was too far gone and I had to replace it, the dash has to be pulled and all the plugs undone then put back with the new fuse box /dash harness. Not terrible compared to any newer vehicle but a PITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ASAP on the master cylinder replace. I replaced mine for the same reason. I have read bad things about most of the aftermarket cylinders. The Centric I bought seems good so far. My fuse block wasn't too bad somene electrical contact cleaner and good to go. 

1 hour ago, tugalo said:

has anyone come up with some kind of shield to protect the fuse block from the fluid?

You shouldn't need one.  A leaking clutch master is obvious and grounds for immediate replacement, unless you enjoy driving without a clutch.

Edit, to the OP, I'd pull that fuse box out and clean it with isopropyl alcohol (as in basically submerge it in it) ASAP.  Hopefully this has started recently so there isn't any damage yet.