2.8l GM Rebuild I did in engine repair class

29 minutes ago, Pete M said:

wow, that was a nasty lookin' engine.  :crazy:    nice work :L: 

Yeah teachers foot was in 1st picture I believe asking me, "Hey, we just got this one, they think it has blown head gasket, you want it?" Of course I jumped in as all other motors had already been rebuilt at one time or another by students and this one was still "new".

29 minutes ago, JMO413 said:

Nice work and nice video! 

Thank you, earned myself a passing grade and extra credit as all other students had to pair up to be able complete theirs and I did mine solo.

10 minutes ago, Me&my86MJ said:

Yeah teachers foot was in 1st picture I believe asking me, "Hey, we just got this one, they think it has blown head gasket, you want it?" Of course I jumped in as all other motors had already been rebuilt at one time or another by students and this one was still "new".

Thank you, earned myself a passing grade and extra credit as all other students had to pair up to be able complete theirs and I did mine solo.

I understand the solo thing. I find rebuilding an engine and hearing it run the first time excessively gratifying! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, mjeff87 said:

I think I just had a seizure watching the first part of that.......but good job man:beerchug:

Opps,Oops, guess I should put one of those seizure warnings somewhere, probably be good near the end😂. Thank you mjeff.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...