JL... limo? not sure what to make of this 6x4

Pete M

49 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Shouldn't that be "6x4"?

It's interesting as a demonstration that some people have too much time and money on their hands, but I don't see any practical use for it.

true. :L:  title changed.

21 hours ago, Keyav8r said:

$78,900 starting bid.  Really?  If this guy could patent whatever he’s smoking/snorting/injecting he could make enough money to buy the Sahara Desert to drive that thing in.

Probably the same stuff FCA smoked when deciding to place the new Gladiator in the luxury lifestyle market. And depending on how much the new truck costs, I think I'd

rather have this, I could rip those seats out and actually have a bed that can haul things.

On 2/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, JMO413 said:

Someone will drop they kinda $ just so they have something no one else has. It's amazing how much money people will spend too feel special!!

I don’t think the feeling I would get by dropping $79K on that would be special.  I think it would be more like stupid.  

Having said that, there just may be an idiot out there who has more money than brains.

1 hour ago, Keyav8r said:

I don’t think the feeling I would get by dropping $79K on that would be special.  I think it would be more like stupid.  

Having said that, there just may be an idiot out there who has more money than brains.

There are lots of people with more money than brains! Some have a ton of money some are just real low in the brains department!

I'm really sick of seeing these 6x builds, not just with the Jeep. I know they are promotional builds and all, but they have no practical use for most people. One thing I have noticed is that these builds get people (reporters) who know nothing about cars/trucks/Jeeps to talk about them and marvel! The only place I could see this as being even partially practical is in the sand where flotation and traction are needed. Beyond that, they are stupid. My 2 cents.