wiper arm issues, dang plastic

OK,  my wiper has a bump, thump, or knock.  as the motor goes round the arm is loose in it connection at the piece that goes to each wiper .  there is a plastic piece that slips over the ball joint of the arm.  It is worn to the point that is has about a 1/16" play.  just enough to be annoying, hence the bump, thump, or knock.

Does any one know where or if I can procure three of these.  probable should get 6 cause not only does my comanche have this problem but also my 97 cheorkee.  same part.  It is the black piece in the middle picture.  the first picture is the wipper motor and arm.

Any ideas?  Thanks

wiper1.jpg

wiper2.jpg

wiper3.jpg

And while you have the wiper assembly out, take the motor apart. Clean out the dried and hard lube in there. Use a Moly grease inside. Find the ground wire and add another wire to it and run that over under the Torx bolt that holds the pivots in. 

Funny seeing this.  I'm getting ready to do this very job this weekend.  Got my bushings in today.  Upgrading to the 97+ wiper arms too.  Picked up a used pair on Ebay earlier.  My local Pull-A-Part is not doing XJ/MJ these days.  Used to have 12-15.  Now only one 2001 XJ on the lot.  

Good reminder, cruiser54.  Thanks.