my comanche project pics

no offense but it doesn't look like there was any prep on that...there's paint all over your windows and its a bit wavy.

i like the color though

Haha unfortunetly I have to agree. It is pretty easy to remove paint from a window with a razor + goo gone, but that's just more work for him. :roll:

Maybe he's planning on ditching the doors? I like that idea. :brows:

Truck is definetly coming along though. I don't know one damn thing about fixing major body rust like that other than cutting it out like cancer... Kudos bro :cheers:

no offense but it doesn't look like there was any prep on that...there's paint all over your windows and its a bit wavy.

i like the color though

Haha unfortunetly I have to agree. It is pretty easy to remove paint from a window with a razor + goo gone, but that's just more work for him. :roll:

Maybe he's planning on ditching the doors? I like that idea. :brows:

Truck is definetly coming along though. I don't know one damn thing about fixing major body rust like that other than cutting it out like cancer... Kudos bro :cheers:

wow...it's alot easier to put dish soap on the windows and wash it off afterwards? at least that's what i do and it's a mud runner so i really won't see the paint at all... thanks though guys and yeah she is comming along... hopefully in another month she will be done

what did u use to trim the fenders , a hatchet ;) :eek: :D

i like it, it gives the truck a "I Have Nothing To Lose" look and people tend to get out of the way when they see ya coming , at least they do fer me. jamminz.gif

keep it up i like