Rust Bucket in Denton Texas

dreaminbohemian

I have three Comanches in various states of disrepair and am currently trying to sort out a new living situation.  I have an 89' Comanche 4cyl SWB sitting on a friends trailer that he said he needs back ASAP, so tomorrow I will be stripping it as best I can and taking the remainder to the dump.  If you need something off of it let me know, if you want the frame (rust has eaten through the leaf spring knuckles and one is completely detached, the condition from the firewall back is atrocious) we can do that too, but the title is an issue. If you know someone who has space around dfw for 1 to 3 Comanches please let me know.  972-816-6612 this sucks :/

Edit: I have a few days now so If someone wants it this Friday let me know

Lots of good parts left on that truck. 

DRIP RAILS!!!!

Vent covers. 

Flares. 

mini console.......I'm assuming. 

Engine parts such as brackets and so forth. 

Emblems are worth money, I got $85 for my side Comanche emblems, the JEEP on the header cannot be found..............it's all money here. 

Don't waste these. 

The drip rails are the piece over the door? How do you take those off without breaking them?

On 9/23/2018 at 9:51 AM, Jeep Driver said:

Lots of good parts left on that truck. 

DRIP RAILS!!!!

Vent covers. 

Flares. 

mini console.......I'm assuming. 

Engine parts such as brackets and so forth. 

Emblems are worth money, I got $85 for my side Comanche emblems, the JEEP on the header cannot be found..............it's all money here. 

Don't waste these. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry to the people I haven’t gotten back to. I was in town just to get that truck off my buddies trailer and return it to him. I will be back home with time after around Christmas and I will try to follow up with everyone that reached out. Again I am sorry and if you texted me, will you post here so I can keep a catalog of everyone that wanted something, as your texts are buried in my inbox now.

Archived