ebay guy?

88swampedmj

ok.... I listed a comanche taillight on ebay, with a $15 shipping listed right on the auction. This @#$% head bid and won the item, after he paid i shipped it out. thought it was fine. Next thing I know he left me a negative feedback for the item. His feedback was... "too long to ship. over priced shipping charges."

If he had a problem with the shipping charges then he either could have asked me about them or not bid on my item. Ha also received the item with in 10-11 days from when i received the payment. So that is why I'm pissed. If he would have just sent me a message or anything before leaving a negative feedback, I would have been more than happy to work with him on resolving this matter. I did leave him a negative feedback and opened a feddback dispute with ebay. but we all know how little that will do.

Is $15 to high to ship a taillight across the country? and Is 11 days to long to wait for one from ebay? I had his address from ebay, so i did a reverse lookup found on google and got both his fax and phone number. Does me no good, but atleast i can harrass him if he doesn't comply with the dispute.

What a @#$% head!!!

you guys are flippin creepy. thats alot of information, but i might need some of your talented help soon... drove 210 miles (one way) to buy a part from a guy on the club (anonymous) and got there to find out its the wrong part and he'd already spent my 100$ deposit. and its been over a week with no response as to him paying me back, i msged him a few days ago. :headpop: :mad:

so if this goes on any longer i may need help

EDIT: not to mention they shut down the interstate on the way back, and i spent 2hours to travel 4 miles. in 103* weather with no a/c or water.

you guys are flippin creepy. thats alot of information

That is what I thought man hell over a $15 part $#!& could just imagine if you kick his dog. :eek:

But i do understand that there was/is more than your part it is you name out there. jamminz.gif

Well it was only a $15 part, but its just the principle. I would have refunded the money or even lowered the shipping if he would have just let me know. The feedback was the first and only response I got from the whole transaction. He screwed up my ebay account for good, so I got a little pissed. All the info I posted was found on google. Its not like I hacked into any personal information. I can't do that.

well the feedback was withdrawn, I don't know if it was my several messages on ebay or if he reads this forum, but he has sent me several apology replies and finally withdrew his feedback. The feed back will always be visible but it will say withdrawn and i will still have 100% positive. Later.

Last email from ebay...

Dear panamared,

Your request to withdraw feedback for item 280139988733 has been successfully completed. The feedback comment will now be marked as withdrawn and feedback scores updated.

Please note: It may take up to 24 hours for the withdrawal to be reflected in your feedback score.

Thank you,

eBay

you guys are flippin creepy. thats alot of information, but i might need some of your talented help soon... drove 210 miles (one way) to buy a part from a guy on the club (anonymous) and got there to find out its the wrong part and he'd already spent my 100$ deposit. and its been over a week with no response as to him paying me back, i msged him a few days ago. :headpop: :mad:

EDIT: not to mention they shut down the interstate on the way back, and i spent 2hours to travel 4 miles. in 103* weather with no a/c or water.

so what would yall do if you were in my position tryin to get your 100$ deposit back?

When I first read this post I dismiss it cause I thought it was childish and petty especially since it was over 15 bucks. I see the pricipal behind it, but I would not open myself up to the possible ramifications of posting someones personal info on the web like that. I could very easily see how some Distrcit Attorney's or lawyers would jump on that as a way to "teach" someone a lesson for stalking or libel lawsuit. Would it stand a jury test.. who knows... how much did that woman get for getting burned with hot coffee at McD's

so what would yall do if you were in my position tryin to get your 100$ deposit back?

Some people are alittle flakey :mad: What did you two discuss before you left his house? That may be key to getting it back sooner.

But, depending on how long it's been, you may just want to call him out. I don't mean anything negative - just to the attention of the club.

We're a family here, remeber? I think if one CC member sells to another and the deal goes sour, then maybe it should come to the attention of us all - for safety's sake. And the best thing that can happen is the issue gets resolved and life goes on. Worst, your out $100 but now we all know not to deal with a shady character.

They do it on pirate, but i know everyone over there is alittle :nuts:

Either way, keep us posted man. If you don't feel like announcing his identification it to the world - then by all means don't.

Good luck son. :popcorn:

as i was hoping he got back to me said its just been a hectic couple of weeks and hasnt been on much... but i did get an email from him today so hopefully its kosher.

i don't plan on tellin noffin :roll: less i have to GO after the money at that point it'd be fair game.

but for now, all is well. jamminz.gif

now if rockhardzj screws me on that package thats comin I'm sayin it loud and proud :middle finger smiley from pirate: haha, jk man. :cheers:

as i was hoping he got back to me said its just been a hectic couple of weeks and hasnt been on much... but i did get an email from him today so hopefully its kosher.

i don't plan on tellin noffin :roll: less i have to GO after the money at that point it'd be fair game.

now if rockhardzj screws me on that package thats comin I'm sayin it loud and proud :middle finger smiley from pirate: haha, jk man. :cheers:

Great news. Let's all get a beer :cheers: :chillin:

Great news. Let's all get a beer :cheers: :chillin:

I did last night...