ebay guy?

88swampedmj

well since this thread is about Ebay and selling stuff i figured it's as good a spot as any to leave rockhardzj some feed back

bought the insides of a t-case from him, he bagged and labeled all small parts and boxed it all up good as hell. i paid him the 25th and got the box today (30th)

if he's got somethin you want BUY IT! great seller.

well since this thread is about Ebay and selling stuff i figured it's as good a spot as any to leave rockhardzj some feed back

bought the insides of a t-case from him, he bagged and labeled all small parts and boxed it all up good as hell. i paid him the 25th and got the box today (30th)

if he's got somethin you want BUY IT! great seller.

I think tape from 4 different rolls made it onto that box. Only one of which was Scotch brand...

mmmmmm......

Scotch..... :cheers: Thanks!

When I first read this post I dismiss it cause I thought it was childish and petty especially since it was over 15 bucks. I see the pricipal behind it, but I would not open myself up to the possible ramifications of posting someones personal info on the web like that. I could very easily see how some Distrcit Attorney's or lawyers would jump on that as a way to "teach" someone a lesson for stalking or libel lawsuit. Would it stand a jury test.. who knows... how much did that woman get for getting burned with hot coffee at McD's

it wasnt over just $15 dollars, the guy paid w/e he paid for the taillight then $15 for shipping, days later after getting it he left a negative feedback saying 15 was too much for shipping and that panama waited too long to ship.. so.. thats what got him mad and hes my brother in law so iam behind him