Parking Brake Release Cable & Handle

Does anyone know where to get a new parking brake release cable & handle.  After searching CC, I do not see that it has been dealt with recently and some of the links offered no longer are active.  It is a discontinued part for Mopar but the part number is 52000861.  

Does anyone know where to get a new parking brake release cable & handle.  After searching CC, I do not see that it has been dealt with recently and some of the links offered no longer are active.  It is a discontinued part for Mopar but the part number is 52000861.  
I have the foot cable but I was able to find both online when I was searching for mine. I think it was A1 auto that I ended up ordering from.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks to you both but that parking brake assemble is for a CJ and will not fit an MJ per the seller.  The part I am looking for retails new between $14 and $15 dollars.  I just need the release cable, not the entire mechanism

4 minutes ago, Manche757 said:

Thanks to you both but that parking brake assemble is for a CJ and will not fit an MJ per the seller.  The part I am looking for retails new between $14 and $15 dollars.  I just need the release cable, not the entire mechanism

90% of MJ specific parts are no longer available some of the crossover parts to the XJ remain plentiful like brake parts Transmissions Etc

I've never seen a brake release handle available on eBay but occasionally NOS Parts pop up

I have two extras which will eventually wind up on eBay and I'll be asking $50 each

As I stated it's junkyard or part out or you can get creative with the one that you have and see if you can repair it

Oh gotcha. You may be able to use one off of an early Toyota truck. They seem to be very similar. 

Is this what you’re looking for or do you need the entire handle as well?

Cable:

https://www.carid.com/1988-jeep-comanche-brake-parts/raybestos-professional-grade-parking-brake-cable-1072331761.html

Might be able to make this handle work:

https://www.amazon.com/Parking-Brake-Release-Cable-Handle/dp/B0753SYCPS/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1532632052&sr=1-3-fkmr2&keywords=toyota+truck+parking+brake+handle

I would just bend the tabs up flat where it would screw in.