Pricing help on black interior parts?

Junkdealz,

Freight is the killer on seats and large trim items.  Your drivers seat bottom is torn.  So both seats have to be recovered.  For me, I can not see you making any money on the seats.  The truck you are showing is an 86 to early 87.  Not much of a market, sorry to say.

Ya, if you're not selling locally, shipping is gonna kill all the interior stuff. It's all gotta be in a big box, it's not heavy, just big and awkward.

I can't remember how much[mention=1620]gjeep[/mention] paid to have this black stuff shipped from me in indiana to him in cali. Like $600 I think....

And I wasnt saying your seats were trash. Just giving a comparison on what the high bidders wanna buy. Like you said

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That size should be possible to ship between two boxes by Fedex ground about $200 total.

Ya, if you're not selling locally, shipping is gonna kill all the interior stuff. It's all gotta be in a big box, it's not heavy, just big and awkward.

I can't remember how much[mention=1620]gjeep[/mention] paid to have this black stuff shipped from me in indiana to him in cali. Like $600 I think....

And I wasnt saying your seats were trash. Just giving a comparison on what the high bidders wanna buy. Like you said

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

87 Chief, 88 Sportruck, 88 & 89 Pioneer, and parts

• Pete M locked this topic

so... Tech is not a classifieds forum.  if you'd like to sell your parts, you need just 5 more posts and the classifieds will open up for you.  :L:  if you're confused about what prices to go with, please understand that buying and selling is a fluid process where as interested parties make offers and counter offers.  your initial asking price matters far less than you think.  so post up a a couple other threads to get to 10, and then put together a nice classifieds thread with pics and prices and then I'm sure the counter offers will roll in.  :L: 

Pete, thanks for locking this.

Just to add - The discussion forum areas, regardless of whether it's The Pub, Modifications and Repairs, Epic Journeys, or DIY Write-Ups, are not for use for selling parts (or anything). That's why we have a Classifieds area. And we have the rule about a minimum number of posts before people can use the classifieds for a reason. If you look through the classifieds, there are a lot of "PM Sent" posts. Use the Classified threads to advertise your stuff, and to ask questions if a description isn't clear. Negotiations (offers to buy, counter-offers, etc) should be done back-channel, via PM (Private Message). We don't want/need a bidding war in every For sale thread. Comanche Club isn't an auction site, so let's not go there.