Project MJ15

Here's a major hint and clue; think mini M715. :brows: Or as Jeepco has called it, MJ15.

That will be to cool. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll have the funds to still accomplish this one yet this year. If not, it'll definitely be done next year. The plans on how to do it have already been layed out, it's just a matter of getting the material and time to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
here's what mine sounds like with a glass pack and no cat the glass pack dumps right after the passenger door

Thanks for the video man. I had a chance today to go and get a video of mine today, since I got a new to me camera. :brows: Hope you all have your volumes down so this don't blow the speakers. :roll:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Won't be much longer and you all will be seeing a whole new MJ15. Much different than it looks in them last pics is all I can say. :brows:

So, it looks like I made a liar out of myself. It is up for sale now, as I can't afford to keep it around and need a good winter vehicle. All is not lost though, as when/if I get another MJ, I'll continue with the MJ15 theme.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
for sale still?

Yes it is.

dammit why if you sell it were all gunna beat you ya know that

Why? Because I have no choice really. I live in an apartment complex where I'm only allowed one parking spot. I have 3 Jeeps, room for 2, and 1 parking spot, do the math, one of them has to go. I'm in no way, shape, or form EVER getting rid of Baby, I need the XJ for pretty much daily life now, so....

for sale still?

Yes it is.

dammit why if you sell it were all gunna beat you ya know that

Why? Because I have no choice really. I live in an apartment complex where I'm only allowed one parking spot. I have 3 Jeeps, room for 2, and 1 parking spot, do the math, one of them has to go. I'm in no way, shape, or form EVER getting rid of Baby, I need the XJ for pretty much daily life now, so....

i don't see any problem? :dunno:

:D

ever herared of a storage centre?

buit if i had the money id buy it

In fact I have, and if you had looked through the full thread, you would have noticed that it is currently IN a storage unit. :D And thanks, I wish you could buy it, in fact I wish anyone would buy it.

The storage unit I have is barely big enough for the MJ15, 3 sets of old rims/tires (1 set of which is IN the box of the MJ15, as well as my racing seats that are going into Baby), and a few boxes that is in there. I have the biggest unit they offer, and can't afford anouther one to put Baby into. I'd love to keep it, yes, but can't realistically do it. :(

put a couple stes of tiers in the cab of the mj trust me 2 sets will fit with the windows down. the seats go in baby thenyoull have room . done!

Yes, I know that the tires would fit in the cab, but why do that? It's a 10'x20' unit, even if I put the tires in the cab, there's NO way 2 rigs would fit in there. I do appreciate you trying to talk me into keeping it, but at the same time, I know I can't.