Not getting notifications since site change

Anybody else having this issue?  I'm not getting any notifications when I log onto CC.  It's always empty.  I've looked through my notification settings, but I don't see an option for it.  I don't want to be bombarded with emails, so I prefer to only see notifications when I visit the site.

Untitled.png

• 5 weeks later...
I had to resub to threads and reselect to get notifications again.  The settings for these must not have gotten transferred in the switch.  Works fine when you redo it. 

I'm on and iphone and had to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Dzimm said:

I had to resub to threads and reselect to get notifications again.  The settings for these must not have gotten transferred in the switch.  Works fine when you redo it. 

Yea, tried the resub and nothing. I don't get any emails of any kind from the club. I really miss getting emails from subscribing to the forums.

Is anyone one working on this? How is it that some members get emails and others don't?

Has the process of subscribing to forums changed?

Bryce

3 hours ago, a bum with money said:

Yea, tried the resub and nothing. I don't get any emails of any kind from the club. I really miss getting emails from subscribing to the forums.

Is anyone one working on this? How is it that some members get emails and others don't?

Has the process of subscribing to forums changed?

Bryce

x2

5 hours ago, Skorpyo said:

Have you checked your settings here: https://comancheclub.com/notifications/options/

I just added this thread to follow so I'm kinda testing it myself.

Yeah, I checked every box I could check. Subscribed to one forum to see if it woked, that was 2 days ago. No go,

There must be some glitch or something. What I don't get is why it works for some and not others. I use a tablet instead of a phone. Not to hip on the tapatalk either, like to keep things simple I guess. 

Bryce

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Jeeps_r__us said:

Did that fuel pump fix ur problem cause I'm having same problem while driving it Boggs down but if I restart the engine it's fine for a while 

I think you responded to the wrong thread. :L: