Electrical problems

I bought a 89 jeep Comanche but the motor has been swapped to a 95 cherokee engine the guy switched all the electrical harnesses and now if its not one thing its another i have been having issues with the lights windshield whispers and horn i was wondering if this could because he did not swap out the fuse panel and left the old one in? 

• 1 year later...

yes, but which is more strange... the fact that someone thought we could diagnose a hacked up wire harness over the internet or that a 1 post member responded to a 1 post member from 2 years ago and included a weird embedded google maps link.  :dunno:

I once helped moderate a forum, we had bot attacks like this. Moderators were added and asked to help police them. While most bots picked popular on going topics if admin didn’t purge old threads necromancerbots would resurrect dead threads.
Weird thing is some bots were sophisticated enough to pick upload their own avatars generally acting like a new member. Even this bot today from a moderators prospective its hard know without seeing ip and email address used to register that’s a bot. Of course our bot linked a map for the server farm in Croatia where it lives. But usually if they can go unnoticed they wait to change all their signatures,posts, and publicly displayed information quietly spamming, or sleeper account activate all at once for spam attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah, bots are fascinating creatures. :D  I almost want to trap it in a small glass container and see what it does next.  :redx:

our anti-bot software is near 100% with preventing them from ever getting this far.  :L: