Comanche not staying idle

jeep has very hard start sometimes doesnt start at all white smoke from muffler and if it does start it begins with a serious miss like its running on 2 pistons then picks up idle after a few seconds if i press the throttle i hear like a small backfire in the throttle-body and it hesitates when u press the throttle also and then after a few seconds it stalls .. i have on a new tps new iac cleaned throttle body only thing i havent changed is map sensor do you think that might be what it is?

A little white smoke can be normal, H2O is a normal by-product of combustion.  More than a little indicates water in the cylinders (leaking/blown head gasket, cracked head).  This will definitely make it run rough.  And if it is a bad head gasket or cracked head and a cylinder gets more than a little water in it, you can have a broken piston or bent rod from hydro-lock the next time you try to start it.

white smoke? isn`t water being pulled inosde the cylinders?

A little white smoke can be normal, H2O is a normal by-product of combustion.  More than a little indicates water in the cylinders (leaking/blown head gasket, cracked head).  This will definitely make it run rough.  And if it is a bad head gasket or cracked head and a cylinder gets more than a little water in it, you can have a broken piston or bent rod from hydro-lock the next time you try to start it.

The smoke isn't bad just when I crank it but after that when it starts it goes away

Double check your vacuum hose at the map sensor

I already checked seems to be fine do you think starving from gas could be the problem too? Put in a new filter 2 days ago but i think my tank may need cleaning

the fuel pressure in the rail was about 15 psi although the gauge i was using had a small leak i'm guessing thats not good...bad pump?

Most likely. 

I recently put in a new pump about 2 or 3 weeks ago and also changed the fuel filter a few days ago i know inside my fuel tank might be dirty do you think also a clogged fuel filter could also be a possibility even though it was just changed a few days ago?

Could have a clog! Did you replace the rubber lines that were in the tank connected to the fuel pump? My pumps never go bad, just ever 8 or 9 years a small pin hole gets in the hose at the top and starts spilling gas back in to the tank .

I'm going to check it out when I drop the tank..thanks