wanna make a rollbar? check this out.

JeepcoMJ

my brother made this for his 88 comanche. last thing to do is sheath it in aluminum diamond plate, and mount a xj liftgate shock to lift the door.

it's a toolbar as well...hi-lift mount, military shovel, hi-lift handle, clevis, and hook, as well as 2 gerry cans for spare gas.

he put expanded steel in where the window would be...it's tough :D

n69205416_32061068_3826.jpg

n69205416_32061069_4105.jpg

n69205416_32061070_4392.jpg

it uses a cherokee 4.0 hood latch and cable/handle to open it.

n69205416_32061073_5261.jpg

n69205416_32068331_6166.jpg

n69205416_32068338_7850.jpg

thinkin about making me one for the 89

It's the epitomy of beefiness.

all it needs in my opinion, is a set of down-tubes from the top of the wheel well to the top of the main bar.

this thing is real heavy duty if you looked at it in person, you would know.

looks good but tell him to sell that to a guy with a toyota pickup and build one that fits the manche, to narrow/short and dosnt follow the body lines.

!!WHERES THE BEEF!!

haha, it is a bit too narrow...couldn't help it, he made the main part in shop class without the truck present. angle was a bit much, but it's still good.

it looks damn good in my opinion, and would be a shame to see on a toy

looks good but tell him to sell that to a guy with a toyota pickup and build one that fits the manche, to narrow/short and dosnt follow the body lines.

!!WHERES THE BEEF!!

haha, it is a bit too narrow...couldn't help it, he made the main part in shop class without the truck present. angle was a bit much, but it's still good.

it looks damn good in my opinion, and would be a shame to see on a toy

whas wrong with toys? I'm not sure I'm a big fan... i opted for the tool box instead of the rollbar though cause i needed room for stuff. should be cool though when its done

1/2 of the people on here hate Toyota! What the hoof?!
shoot, i have a 07 taco key sittin next to me (bros spare)

its weird.. they put a composite (aka not metal) bed in them? but idc what you wheel as long as you tread lightly and are friendly!

I'm signed up to start toyota tech training in september jamminz.gif

1/2 of the people on here hate Toyota! What the hoof?!

I like to make fun of them. I don't hate them.

Although, I can think of a guy with a toyota that I do hate... He works for an auto parts store.

I own a Toyota and work for an Auto Parts store! Yay me!

Edit: multiple Toyotas...

I love toyotas they are beefy as hell , great all around truck . but ur right pong many of the owners , specialy the hardcore guys think they are better than us jeep guys. iv never been to the con but i hear thats what its like, alota toy vs jeep bs . iv even seen guys stuck fer hours just caus they don't want a tug from the oposing vehicle , idont care who pulls me out as long as i get out.