Ebay

pingpong

Why do some sellers insist on listing 20 of the same item on every stinking 4x4 listing.

What does tow straps and offroad lights have to do with a MJ. I just hate wadding through 4 pages of nothing but offroad lights and tow straps to realize there is nothng I need or want soapbox.gif

Why do some sellers insist on listing 20 of the same item on every stinking 4x4 listing.

What does tow straps and offroad lights have to do with a MJ. I just hate wadding through 4 pages of nothing but offroad lights and tow straps to realize there is nothng I need or want soapbox.gif

The seller apparently doesnt know about the feature of "more than one availible" like there could be 6 availible, you are only getting one, sort of thing. if they use the feature, it would make eBay much less cluttered.

That's why I sort my favorite searches by newly listed. That way you only have to see what was posted that day and not have to wade through all the crap again.

:cheers:

mama said i am grounded not alowd to go on ebay no more lol

but what she don't know lol

My wife grounded me from Ebay...she says i have a problem. I say she is the problem....i kinda said it like that, but not really.

I think ebay has its place in the jeeping world, but damn some sellers insist on listing mutiples of the same item 10 or 15 times.

I buy some things of ebay, only if the shipping is in line with what the part costs

I think ebay has its place in the jeeping world, but damn some sellers insist on listing mutiples of the same item 10 or 15 times.

I buy some things of ebay, only if the shipping is in line with what the part costs

Why would Ebay want to stop them?

They pay a listing fee for each indivual auction. A multiple available auction doesn't cost the seller as much as 15 listings.

But many sellers do rape buyers on shipping.

I would like them to stop because I don't want to buy no lights or tow straps, and 2 pages full of that is enough

Who is paying ebay more money? You, paying no fees or idiot sellers paying a listing fee, a final value fee, plus any fees associated with the 'extra' services they might use.

You are a buyer, ebay(and its investors) don't give two $#!&s about you. All they want you to do is register, and click on auctions so they can keep their hit numbers up.