MJ backerboard and Sub setup

• 1 month later...

I'm very curious, how did you attach the backerboard to the cab? I want something similar, only to hold tools I carry with me regularly. Axe/prybar etc. I hate that they're on the floor.

ditto
X3
I will get pictures when I go home this weekend! I extended the 3 studs coming off the wall and put a nut on it. So it's got the 3 studs holding it on each side, and it was a very tight fit. I bet it could hold a decent amount of weight before giving!

I'm very curious, how did you attach the backerboard to the cab? I want something similar, only to hold tools I carry with me regularly. Axe/prybar etc. I hate that they're on the floor.

ditto
X3
I will get pictures when I go home this weekend! I extended the 3 studs coming off the wall and put a nut on it. So it's got the 3 studs holding it on each side, and it was a very tight fit. I bet it could hold a decent amount of weight before giving!

I didn't even know there were studs back there. I'll look forward to your pictures!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

j0G2t3r.jpg

Just finished this setup in my new Comanche. It's a Kicker Comp 10 300watt RMS 600watt peak running off of a Boss 1500 watt Mosfet monoblock amp. Haven't tuned it in yet but sheesh this thing sounds perfect in the small cab of an MJ. The whole setup cost 180$ shipped. Added Kickers to the doors and rear panels and a pioneer stereo. Very nice.