new water pump won't spin

So my old pump was wobbling and went on my way home just put a new one in and I can only get a half spin out of it. Wasn't sure if anyone has any decent ideas to help. No I'm not a matter mechanic but I know my way around so please no smart assing. Its 87 with the 4.0

It is going to have to come off.....dry fit it this time when you put it on (no rtv or gasket) finger tighten the bolts and spin it from time to time until you feel it starting to jamb on something...twist it gently back and forth a couple of times and then take it off...maybe you can see were it is rubbing.

And with all do repect.....it is the correct pump..... . :MJ 1: . ....right?

It is going to have to come off.....dry fit it this time when you put it on (no rtv or gasket) finger tighten the bolts and spin it from time to time until you feel it starting to jamb on something...twist it gently back and forth a couple of times and then take it off...maybe you can see were it is rubbing.

And with all do repect.....it is the correct pump..... . :MJ 1: . ....right?

Will do thanks and it looks like the same one. I mean it wouldn't be the first time Napa have me the wrong part of it was

So my old pump was wobbling and went on my way home just put a new one in and I can only get a half spin out of it. Wasn't sure if anyone has any decent ideas to help. No I'm not a matter mechanic but I know my way around so please no smart assing. Its 87 with the 4.0

No need to worry about flaming here.