Team Cherokee SUCKS!!!!!

big66440

I placed an order for some parts on Oct the 6th, I didn't receive a confirmation e mail so I sent an email asking for an update not once but TWICE within the past week and didn't get a response. I gave them a call this morning and was on hold for approximately 20 minutes so I hung up and called back and was able to give my information to a sales rep about my order she put me on hold for about 5-10 minutes and just simply got cut off I was PISSED OFF by then so I called back and left a voice message ( which I'm pretty sure is useless with these idiots if they can't even respond to e mails). I tried calling them again and spoke with a rep who finally told me my items were never shipped  :fs1:  :mad:  :headpop:  and she doesn't know the reason why, she agreed to call me back but never did. I finally got an email with a USPS tracking number, I just hope the parts are here before the week end which I had already set aside to work on my truck but either way I won't be giving them any more business I can't stand chasing sellers around to find out what's going on with my parts when I chose to give them my hard earned money.

Bought a rather expensive shipment from them early this year and it took them more than a week to tell me anything. They have some rare stuff (quality has been lacking on many of the things I've bought from them though) but I have no patience for vendors that are that slow with my money.

My parts shopping order kind of goes like this: RockAuto if (maintenance/service parts) -> Junkyard -> ComancheClub sellers (if MJ specific part) -> Morris 4x4 -> Quadratec -> 4WD.com -> Team Cherokee. I almost always find what I need before I get to the bottom of the list.

Sounds like my list as well, I understand simple honest set backs since I work for an auto parts retailer and understand things can get crazy sometimes but they just simply don't seem to care and I don't care to deal with vendors like that.

I've have heard horror stories, but I have honestly never had an issue u guess lucky me. I always use PayPal either direct PayPal from a vendors site, or my paypal account debit card makes vendors mind their P&Q's just a suggestion good luck

I had actually never heard of them but considering they specialize in Jeeps they would " care " a little more about their customers, I completely understand parts being back ordered a few days or even mistakes in the inventory and not being able to fulfill an order but just simply not responding to e mails and even playing games when the customer ( me ) is on the line is just B.S.

They used to be great.  Something happened 2 or 3 years ago and now, like others above, I view them as last resort

They were great. I've purchased a lot of obscure parts I couldn't find anywhere else and they have always delivered with no problems. Always used Paypal too. But it's been maybe a year since I ordered anything from them, and with all I read from you guys obviously something has changed.  :dunno: