Readying my truck for the rocks. 6.5 and 35s. (pic heavy)

Well... time to set it down and see how it looks on 35" KM2s...

i had so much chub i couldnt walk for an hour. 

drove her to the car wash for a bath.

An unreal week but i got it done. 

Had a celebratory shot before hittin the hay.

Next post comin. 

Kickinmule, its about 1200 worth of clayton stuff. I wanted to go long arm, but at the time the extra cash wasnt there. Yeah ax15 and 4.0.  4.11 gears front and rear now.

Nice to have gone from 9 x 2 inch rear brakes, to 10 x 2.5". truck stops amazing now. 

^^  agreeeeeed.  

Today was a good day. Replaced the intermediate shaft bearing for the disconnect and the seal. Stop 90 weight from oozing out everywhere.

Did first oil change in the d44, 250 miles break in. 

Also welded up about a 1.5 inch long crack right on top of the collector on the header. Noticed my mpg had gone down about 6 mo ago,changed the 02 sensor at that time. but i had heard some fluff when id start it cold. crawled under and started floatin my hand over the exhaust. OOOOOO..... theres the leak. Could see it with a mirror. directly below the intake manifold.

pulled airbox and moved fuel lines. Some creative hand posture and welded her up.

WAY better. Shall see what mpg it gets as i leave friday morning for redding CA.

700 miles drive in one day. 

My best on this trip in the past was 23 mpg. avg 21. With original setup.  I'm sure it will be much lower now, but we shall see just how low in a few days. 

Ill keep yall posted and some good pics from norcal. May do some wheelin with my lil bro while in the area.  :)  

• 4 weeks later...

Shout out to my boy Eric at www.knowwhere2jeep.com. He is one of the first people I met when I got into the sport. He knows just about everything. And he is fun to wheel with.

Also, I dig the jeep. I have a long bed. But mine might get trimmed down a foot or two.

• 1 month later...