vinyl camper shell

looking for a vinyl camper shell i have seen in pics on toyotas. I know bestop makes one but it is not what i am looking for. unfortunalty I cannot remeber the name of the product... the sides roll up to the frame unlike the bestop all just folds down to the back of the cab.

Anyone off hand know some other manufacturers of this product?

thanks!

i have a softopper fs. i will sell it for 100 bucks obo. its like new and came off a ford ranger short bed.

Did you have it on your comanche? Any pics?

i don't have it on anything. i took it off a trade in tuck at work. its black. looks just like the pic. i will talk to pete and see if we can set it up on his manche and get pics.

i don't have it on anything. i took it off a trade in tuck at work. its black. looks just like the pic. i will talk to pete and see if we can set it up on his manche and get pics.

Sure. :D If you see me outside just stop by. Otherwise let me know when you might drop in.

pic updates?

cheack the hey pete thread in the pub. i am 2 lazy to do it twice

here are those pics from that link

we did have a few fitment problems, but that was because of the bedliner and we could not clamp down the frame to the bed. but other than that if it sat in the sun for a while it would have been easier to put on.

And here is a website that i found::

I don't no if this is what you have but this one is tight

http://www.softopper.com/products_topper.html

They have a video that show how easy this thing is to use.

also some dims. from there website

Fits all small pick up trucks with box dimensions within the following ranges:

Length (inside) 72 - 74 inches

Width (inside) 54 - 57 inches

These include:

Toyota Tacoma

Nissan

Ford Ranger

Mazda

Chevy S-10

Chevy Colorado

GMC Canyon

GMC Sonoma

Isuzu

yeah pete didn't want it. he doesn't want to cut up his bed liner. i am selling it for 100. i would prefer a local buyer. southern michigan/ ohio. but shipping is an option at buyers cost.

it looks loose in the pic because it wasn't tightened down to the bed, and not all the straps and buttons were hooked up. but it will fit. it did seem a tiny bit narrow but it still sat on the bed rails, but that could be because it wasn't tighened down.

i am making a fs thread.