Replacement rear bumper, options?

If anybody is buying a Fey, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the MJ mounting brackets. I installed my Fey on the 86 and reused the 1/4" brackets somebody had previously installed so I have no use for the Fey brackets.

The Hanson bumper is mighty fine and mighty expensive, just like their other bumpers I wish I could buy.

I got mine from Nate's during November and used a 10% discount code. Paid $180 shipped and the only thing I didn't get was the receiver. Only eliminated that because I had a class III hitch, though it turned out I couldn't use it with the bumper unfortunately. If I'd known I'd have kept it and used it for a place to mount my license plate. I just ended up tapping the bumper instead though.

I got mine from Nate's during November and used a 10% discount code. Paid $180 shipped and the only thing I didn't get was the receiver. Only eliminated that because I had a class III hitch, though it turned out I couldn't use it with the bumper unfortunately. If I'd known I'd have kept it and used it for a place to mount my license plate. I just ended up tapping the bumper instead though.

How'd you run the license plate lights?

How'd you run the license plate lights?