Jeep J4000,open For Ideas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

yes to both parts. the 360 and ither tf727 or th400 are great for pulling stumps but not for mileage, find something with od. Look up "the pig truck" for some infulence and do yourself a favor, dump the stock ford ignition parts. yreckyard tbi is very easy too. love to see this with a 60's Jtruck stepside bed. wish i never sold my 73. 

• 2 years later...

Made this can to bleed the brakes. Went to lowes in the pvc area, 1/4 barb with threaded 1/2 in pipe, got a electrical nut an some washers, drilled hole to size an used some clear rtv.7e7896f3b4d123908271b00b42e5de91.jpgca37d1a387eccf2d858836d17b680e32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to find or save a decal? Reads ( camper special). Just wondering what to do when i paint it.eb570742f0eb64ba88c7c8a1aa299cc7.jpg

AFAIK there isn't a way to remove a sticker decal to reuse. If you take a really good picture of it with a ruler to show scale, you can have one made cheap or do it yourself if you have the know how.

Anyone know how to find or save a decal? Reads ( camper special). Just wondering what to do when i paint it.eb570742f0eb64ba88c7c8a1aa299cc7.jpg

AFAIK there isn't a way to remove a sticker decal to reuse. If you take a really good picture of it with a ruler to show scale, you can have one made cheap or do it yourself if you have the know how.
Wonder if I put a piece of paper an use a pencil if it would work