Comanche Dually In Tx $2750

With how often these duallies have been popping up recently, it's as if they came from the factory like that. Did they?

As strokermjcomanche said, they never came from the factory like that. The parts came from a JC Whitney catalog.

JC Whitney no longer has these fenders available.  A company in Florida that made them still has the molds..... one of our members "Drachir" had them make him a pair.... was $700 IIRC.

Wonder if this Dually will get down around $1000.....I might be a buyer then. With that damage and a salvage title..... thats about all its worth.

Links to this JC Whitney catalog?  May be wanting to convert mine sometime just for the looks.

99.999% chance that the dually stuff has been out of production for almost 20 years.

Edit: Woops. had this post ready to submit for hours and got beat by a few minutes with a better answer :doh:

The mj I took the flares off of only had a 35 c clip axle under it . They make adapters that convert for the dually wheels ( ask yellaheep ) .

A 35 with all that extra leverage? I'd imagine hitting a pot hole too hard would snap the axles.

Yeah unfortunately the duallies weren't a factory option so any one could bolt on the wheels, spacers and fenders. You'd like to think these were only to be found on Metric Ton MJ's.....