Beer Deer And Other Fun Things

Spectormj

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever I can get my hands on. Usually go for Dos Equis or some other "mexican" style of beer. Used to drink Corona, until I realised I was better off drinking the $2 40 oz Foster's. Talk about rough stuff, but 3-4 cans in, I'm used to the taste  :ack: Liquor list is still growing, but is decently sized.

As far as hunting goes, I'm always on the lookout for unique cars, or resto projects.

Nah, these things are worth a lot of money on the antler market.  Would be nice if they were a commodity but they're not, they're rare and people with restaurants, outdoor shops, etc will pay good to hang non-typicals on the wall.  They're conversation pieces and keep people intrigued and staying in the business longer, which equates to more money spent while there.

never had Ranger ipa

From the folks at Fat Tire.
Its actually called New Belgium Brewery and Fat Tire is a beer they brew.

I don't drink much anymore. I'm allergic to it. It makes me break out in handcuffs almost every time I drink too much.... But I do like a Pacifico when I'm fishing in the summer. Only one though.

I love shooting guns. Don't hunt much anymore but growing up on the ranch in NE I bagged several deer, a bull elk around Chadron, NE, coyotes, coons, prairie dogs, turkey, dove, pheasant, grouse. Coons and coyotes were always the most fun to hunt cause we could use the spotlight, or calls from big hills during the day.

I like to fish more than hunt now.