-replace exaust manifold

-replace whole exhaust

-install 4.5" RC lift/rusty's 4" leaf packs

-jks adjustable track bar/ quick discos

-31" bfg at's

-install factory swb rollbar

-herculiner the bed

-undercoat the whole truck

-spare tire mount for the bed(not sure what to go with yet)

thats the general idea, other stuff will come later.

first things first.....had to ditch the bench

and replace it with XJ buckets

started putting in the new header yesterday, we were planning on buttoning everything up today BUT........its snowing(again) in april :headpop:

i debated on what lift to get for a looong time, i wanted to go 4.5" and from talking to some people and the local jeep shop i decided to go rc.

also had a RC lift on my '95 yj and liked it.

i'll be changing a lot also, some JKS parts and rusty'e 4" leaf pack also.

for what i wanted the RC lift just seemed to work.

would you want to sell that bench seat i need one for my mj..please let me know..thanks.. :brows:

the seat is shot, thats why i swaped it. there is barely any padding left, and you can feel the springs.

• 2 weeks later...

fixed my fuel rail issue with a ton of grease and a little finess jamminz.gif

tomorrow i plan on getting her registered, and then shes going to get a new exhaust.....

2.5" pipe from header back, free flow cat, 40 series flowmaster, and prolly dump out behind the cab :D

• 2 months later...

a lot has changed on my mj since my last post in the project section.

First off; got a new exhaust (40 series)

Then i tore out the carpet, got rid of the nasty mat, i plan on reusing the carpet.

the floor wasn't that bad, had to have a few spots patched. also replaced the drivers side rocker, doesn't look perfect but it works. and same thing for the pass bed side.

i did the first coat of herc. to the bed, but haven't got any more coats done yet(Stupid rain).

no this is where the S@#$ hit the fan.......lost my brakes(front d side) got that fixed. then i brought it in to get inspected and the brake line that goes from front to back blew out. had to get all new brakes and a few new brake lines, the u-joints in my d 30 were fried, and my rear bumper had too many rust holes in it to pass inspection.

so all of that stuff was fixed, not by me becase i haven't had the time. the bumper was removed and replaced by a lic plate holder w/lights, until i have a rear bumper fabbed up. while waiting for the lic plate holder to come in it was realized that my truck was leaking fuel :headpop:

as of no my truck has been in the shop for just over a week and has no sticker.......and now i have to wait and find out what is leaking(praying its not the tank) and between work and the reserves i don't have time so i have to pay somone else to do it.

right now i hate Jeeps....well not really....i mostly hate the lack of after market support for our trucks.

i just wanna have my truck back and in one piece, and also still have some money left for my lift that i keep having to put off.

anyway i'll have picks when i get her back, probably after Aug 13th.....this sucks :cry:

Rich

how's the 40 series sound? couldnt snap a vid could you?

looks GOOD man, love the interior... ever thought of pulling a cherokee center console? they fit nice in there and mine had some NIICE cupholders in it that go right above where the e-brake should be in a XJ

:bowdown: she looks good man

how's the 40 series sound? couldnt snap a vid could you?

looks GOOD man, love the interior... ever thought of pulling a cherokee center console? they fit nice in there and mine had some NIICE cupholders in it that go right above where the e-brake should be in a XJ

:bowdown: she looks good man

i'm looking for a cherokee center console, just havent found a good one yet. as for the video, sorry but i just don't have the time untill the middle of Aug.

When you undercoat it, are you just going to spray over whatever is already down there, or clean it up majorly first?

Sorta thinking about doing my dodge, and bedlining it.

I plan on cleaning up as much as i can, and maybe por 15 before i under coat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, so the lift is in.

3" RC

1 3/4 Daystar coil spacers

RE adjustable track bar

Rusty's 4" leaf packs (bottom leaf removed)

XJ boomarang shackles (Can't think of make right now)

i relocated the rear brakeline, and used braided steel extended ones in the front (seem too long)

i have a M.O.R.E steering box brace to go on and i still have to bolt down my roll bar

oh yea.....i still nee to find some 31's

the 44 hasn't gone in yet , still needs some work

i will post pics as soon as it stops raining :cry: , hopefully tomorrow :brows:

Just want to thank my bro in-law (Lostissues)

and Rob if they weren't there to help this would have sucked (more than t did)

Thanks, i'll get right on that :roll:

yeah, and make sure to get the blinker fluids topped off at your local shop first thing, i heard cops have been cracking down on that lately... :brows:

:roll:

wow....thanks guys your so helpful..... :roll: