Wtb Xj "country" Trim Door Panels In Gray

NHMJXJ

Reread the ad. Misunderstood it the first time. I've got some. Have to check and see what kind of condition they're in.

Took me a month to figure out how to post a pic. Now that I've learned the trick, bet a couple of the guys wish I wouldn't be so bountiful.

I'm still using a Nikon 35 mm and develop the film in my own dark room. Scan the pics and load them into the puter. It's a lot easier with the newer electronic cameras.

Just connect the camera and puter and they load automatically. After they're in the puter you need a pic hosting site like photo bucket or ????? darn, can't think of any of the others.

They have very explicit instructions on how to use their product. Also been covered many times here. Try search.

My biggest problem was after selecting the pics I would forget to click 'open'. Would then go to photo bucket and no pics.

Ah yes, but a picture tells a thousand words.  Yours are great!  I've clicked the "image" icon and CC prompts you to enter a URL.  I assume that's where you include the link to photobucket. 

Back on subject ... if you discover they door cards you have are in decent shape, I'm all over them!  While I don't see myself in CO any time in the near future, shipping would be in order and it would have to be cheaper than shipping the doors!

Hey, that would be great!  Thank you.  I sent a message to someone on eBay who has a rear door card.  He wrote back saying the fronts were gone.  I'm including the link to their auction as a reference for the color/style.  Please keep me posted!   

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271270973815?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_50wt_686

Girs ... I would think that's stock tint (maybe 35%).  It just looks dark laying on the ground without any backlighting. 

I did speak with the CL seller Butchershop posted (thanks, by the way), who said he'd had some interest.  He didn't

shut me off though, so there's still a chance. 

Meanwhile, I'm still looking, so if anyone has a lead I'd appreciate the tip!

Girs ... I would think that's stock tint (maybe 35%).  It just looks dark laying on the ground without any backlighting. 

I did speak with the CL seller Butchershop posted (thanks, by the way), who said he'd had some interest.  He didn't

shut me off though, so there's still a chance. 

Meanwhile, I'm still looking, so if anyone has a lead I'd appreciate the tip!

The interest was probably me. I sent him an email about a month ago asking if he would sell just the door panels. I found some that worked better for me though. He has had those posted and re-posted for months.

Did you throw him an offer?  Most people selling on CL want a local sale, so convincing them to ship usually equates to $$$.  Not crying poor, but I have more time than money.  Might help to know what he "won't" accept.  Send me a PM 

Did you throw him an offer?  Most people selling on CL want a local sale, so convincing them to ship usually equates to $$$.  Not crying poor, but I have more time than money.  Might help to know what he "won't" accept.  Send me a PM 

No he didn't give me a price. Wanted to discuss it. But he did say he would break up the set.

Thanks for the link ... I genuinely appreciate the time you take to moderate and research.  

With regard to new stuff ... Yikes!  80 bucks per side before shipping.   C'monnnnnnn powerball!  

Achieved door panel nirvana today with the generosity of one, and the help of a few ComancheClub contributors.  My thanks to one and all.  This is a great forum, with a better following.

Pictures of the project will be coming (as it progresses and when I get time to figure out photobucket).