mp3 players

jbhill

I had a 20gig iPod, then it broke. I sent it in for warrenty, got another one that broke 3 months later. That was about a year ago. I used my phone (LG VX8100) with a 1gig memory card and head phones. It worked pretty well, but there were things that I didnt like about it. In the past 6 months, I bought a 30gig iPod video that I use daily. When I finish my homework at school, I am able to listen to music, or watch 300 (yes the movie 300) on the iPod. I also have that Russian Mudding video and The Exorcist on there too. I am running low on space though and only have 3-4 gigabytes left.

When I finish my homework at school, I am able to listen to music, or watch 300 (yes the movie 300) on the iPod.

Do we have a bittorrent user on our hands? Maybe my favorite program of all time.

I use my SLVR for mobile music. 512Mb cards, but the headphones are USB, so I'm yet to find a plug to use it in my truck. CD/MP3's in the truck anyways.

When I finish my homework at school, I am able to listen to music, or watch 300 (yes the movie 300) on the iPod.

Do we have a bittorrent user on our hands? Maybe my favorite program of all time.

Oh yeah. I actually use uTorrent, but its pretty much the same thing. I love the program. I havent bought a CD for so long. Most of the music I download isnt really worth buying so I don't feel that guilty about it. And most movies I download I also purchase so I can watch them in other rooms.

I had an iRiver which bought the farm, traded it on warranty for a 30gb Samsung video/mp3 which bought the dust after i slammed the MJ door on it. Another warranty replacement with the same unit and its still kickin.

roughly 21gb of music. thats it. haha Haven't figured out how to upload movies

wow

I'm as lost reading this post as my wife is when I talk Jeep stuff to her.

I gotta $20 Kmart cassette player with burned out backlights. I gotta use a flashlight to tune it when it gets dark out :cry:

Jeff (rabid AM radio listener :D)

I use my SLVR for mobile music. 512Mb cards, but the headphones are USB, so I'm yet to find a plug to use it in my truck. CD/MP3's in the truck anyways.

i have the same phone. didnt yours come with a usb jack that you can plug headphones in? i use mine going to and from work since i can plug a cable into the usb adapter.

i have the same phone. didnt yours come with a usb jack that you can plug headphones in? i use mine going to and from work since i can plug a cable into the usb adapter.

Yeah, it came with headphones, and they connect through the mini USB port, but my stereo doesn't accept USB and I'm yet to find a USB plug that converts to a stereo 1/8" cable. Have you found one?