Clean 91 Comanche Eliminator...$6500 :(

I disagree.  VERY worth the asking if a nice MJ is what you're looking for.  Impossible to restore one to that condition for $6K.  Not to mention it's a rare '91 4x4 auto with A/C.

$5K would be well bought.

Seems reasonable to me. All I see that it needs is a stock front bumper, but that's my personal preference and those are much easier to find than a stock rear which it still has. It's a CL listing with good pics and a very good description, doesn't look like you'd run into too many surprises with this one like you would most CL stuff.

Seems reasonable to me. All I see that it needs is a stock front bumper, but that's my personal preference and those are much easier to find than a stock rear which it still has. It's a CL listing with good pics and a very good description, doesn't look like you'd run into too many surprises with this one like you would most CL stuff.

That's an aftermarket Fey bumper, not stock.

That's an aftermarket Fey bumper, not stock. Overall a very nice rig though.

That's an aftermarket Fey bumper, not stock.

I guess you are right. Must not have taken as good a look at it and just assumed.  :thwak: