Turning Radius

Ok i've been addin stuff to my Comanche for a wheelin trip to Haspin Memorial Day weekend and things are going good. i now have lights and grill guard on front ,lights underneath on sides and out back,and a set of lights shining in bed. So as i've been gettin things ready i've been tryin things out of course and I'm not crazy about my turning radius are they all this way or am i just used to my Tj? I don't remember my other Mj's being like this.

Its just an TJ vs. MJ thing. I notice the same thing when switching from my TJ and long bed MJ. The MJ turning radius has never bothered me while wheeling though.

Just make sure your touching the steering stops at full lock.

I swapped in a ZJ steering gear box and it helped a lot with the wide turning radius on my LWB. Not only is the ZJ box a quicker steering ratio, but the internal stops allow a bit more turns lock-to-lock. And the WJ LCAs prevent any tire rubbing.

I've had issues with my lwb's turning radius, but only due to the fact that we're not allowed to reverse into parking spots in my lot at school, and, because most students are dumbasses and don't drive all the way into their spots, the aisle between the stalls is less than a car length wide. In winter at times it's barely wide enough to drive through, let alone park in one of the spots. This is the only place I've found turning radius to be an issue, and I'm not the only one who's complained about that lot.