need assist

jpdriver1

anyone have a friend or family that is with law enforcement. I've just aquired an old pace arrow motorhome and the fellow I got it from never registered it in his name & has lost the owner cert and registration from the guy he got it from. looking for someone to run a vin and let me know who the last owner was, his address and the last date of registration.

thanks guys :cheers:

thanks guys --- needed the encouagement :bowdown:

I have faith in the fellow I got it from --- have known him for several yrs.

if it turns out to be stolen --- I'll just pull the 5K generator and dump the rest --- runs good tho --- 77 dodge 440

CEThomas --- tonight went looking for the vin --- MIA :eek: not in the usual location --- will call fleetwood thurs for info (I hope). :D

stay tuned for updates

I want to say almost all vehicles, even RV;s have a vin number located on the front dash in the lower left hand corner. ther places to look are drivers door edge, glove box, and sometimes the cowl tag. Missing VIN number is a sure sign of a stolen ride :eek: Get a notorized bill of sale from the dude, then go to DMV, or local state police, and they can tell you what you need to do to become legit

going comando on sat --- I'll let ya know what I find :brows:

woah man! noone needs to know about your choice (or neglect) of underwear! ;) :D

And besides ... what's that got to do with looking for VIN numbers on aging motor homes?