12" or so of lift

Why are you going so high for 36"ers. I run 35s with about 7"s and i cut my fenders alot but they stuff as far as i felt like the coils needed to. You might want to relook that not trying to be a @$$ but I don't kow if you would like it with a cog so high. It would prob do better lower since the tendicy to flip would be dramatically lower. I don't know i just thought i would throw that idea out there. You know what your wanting out of it.

Cole

well it had 8" to start with..tires rubbed in the driveway..so i added ACOS and now i shouldnt have to cut fenders(what i was after)..Plus I may decide down the road to cut and put bushwacker flares on and slap on some 42's or 44's...who knows

I thought that was why you were going so high. When your done and i get back and get mine done i think alot of us are planning a Gulches Trip. Its a nice Park and its Privately owned. Maybe you can tag along with us. ;)

Cole

No..NO..Custom (other words me) long arm kit. Ford 8.8 rear w/locker 4.10 gears..Front use to be a d30...but it aint no regular d30 no more. Lots of hours have been spent on the front of this beast. I hope to get some good pics this weekend.

No..NO..Custom (other words me) long arm kit. Ford 8.8 rear w/locker 4.10 gears..Front use to be a d30...but it aint no regular d30 no more. Lots of hours have been spent on the front of this beast. I hope to get some good pics this weekend.

I'm assuming this means new knuckles, hubs, crazy awesome truss, 31spline superior chromollys?

idk if you've done that much but I'm interested to see what all you HAVE done. i got a welder and don't wanna go full width :brows:

i don't understand after all that why stay with the d30 and not go full width? it would provide a little bit more stability and give you options for better gearing with tires taller than 36's

Oh there aint no way this will be going rock crawling..It is too high for that. Just gonna be a play toy and weekend mudslinger. She should be close to ready to test drive by this time next week. I actually think with the things i have done it will be more stable than a lot of these out there with just 4-5 inches of lift..We'll see in a week or so. :popcorn:

Didnt get pics but got the front and rear brakes done along with the pan hard bar. New driveshafts and steering components go on first of this week..Plan on being able to drive by the end of the week. Pics will happen then. Along with pics of the new and improved d30 pics for anyone thats interested...Yeah i know...can't run 36's on d30..Was told the same thing on the axles of my cj(304v8) and aint broke yet..NOT a rock crawler but NOT a mall crawler either. :roll:

No the jack is holding the pc of tube so i could see what it was going to look like with my tie rod on top of the knuckles. 8" skyjacker coils, ACOS, and bottom spring bucket higher due to axle modification. Got my drag link and tie rod done last night..1 1/2" dom tube and hiems with teflon bushings..Looks pretty cool. :D