Air Filter Systems For Renix 4.0 Motors

Actually it was on there when I got it. I had nothing to do with it. And as for the language, after my third visit there I could actually understand it. Also their inability to speak comprehensible English is more then made up for with their friendliness and open honesty. I loved the people and the country. well,, except for some of the desert, Gibson, areas.

Actually it was on there when I got it. I had nothing to do with it. And as for the language, after my third visit there I could actually understand it. Also their inability to speak comprehensible English is more then made up for with their friendliness and open honesty. I loved the people and the country. well,, except for some of the desert, Gibson, areas.

They sure do have some silly gun laws, though.

And we're headed in the same direction under the leadership of His Royal Highness, Emperor Obama the First.

Preach on, Eagle! If this crap keeps on I may need COFFMAN's sponsorship to emigrate to Oz.

We checked into that before I retired working for Uncle because we both loved the Australian west coast north of Perth. Even had a good civilian job lined up at a former US Navy base. The AU government wanted almost 50% of my retirement pay for the privilege of living there. Needless to say we didn't do it.