Wtb: Comanche 4X4 Emblem

Akmj90

Hey guys I just picked up a 1990 comanche eliminator in oregon from ebay had it shipped to JAX Florida and will drive it in a few months to my home in Anchorage AK in a bucket list worthy road trip with my father. Well it has all of the other emblems but i am missing one 4x4 emblem. I was wondering if anybody has an extra one that they would be willing to part with and take payment via paypal.

Thanks

Scott

Hmmm! Bought in OR, shipped to FL, and driving it to AK. Right now i wouldn't trust mine for a ride to the gas station and back. Got any pictures of this MJ? Must be a very good one for that kind of investment! If I had that emblem I'd send it to you in return for photos of the bucket list trip.

It is a nice one with no rust that was at a good price, shipping was not too horriable either pop says it runs great we are going to go throught it before the trip. I would go to the boneyards but I am not due back in country for a few months yet. I will post some photos soon, I can not get to any sites like photobucket or anything from a restricted computer. Dadinator I will get with you for a price.

When I get back I will do a Thread on the epic journey FL to AK in an MJ.

Thanks

Scott

Shelbyluvv: Yeah flickr is blocked also they are getting real good at finding all the websites that photoshare.

Jimoshel: I do plan on a meal at the Buckhorn exchange, it will all depend on weather as to which route I take, if its bad i can stay south and then head north up I25 and I will go through Pueblo I will probally speed though because I heard rumors you snatch of every comanche you see. :D

Keyav8r: Thank you

Jimoshel: I do plan on a meal at the Buckhorn exchange, it will all depend on weather as to which route I take, if its bad i can stay south and then head north up I25 and I will go through Pueblo I will probally speed though because I heard rumors you snatch of every comanche you see. :D

That's not true at all! It's not a rumor.

• 3 weeks later...