did i miss this some how

Rokhound

the problem with the "readers rigs" mag (IMO) is that it seems that most or all the trucks are show trucks or shop built trucks, thats just what it looked like to me when i read it, and its the same price as all the other primedia mags and doesnt seem worht it

the problem with the "readers rigs" mag (IMO) is that it seems that most or all the trucks are show trucks or shop built trucks, thats just what it looked like to me when i read it, and its the same price as all the other primedia mags and doesnt seem worht it

pick it up, look it through. put it down. i never buy the magazines, not worth it IMHO. maybe if i had a subscription, but i can read through it in barnes&nobles for free.

but i can read through it in barnes&nobles for free.

does B&N let u take it in the bathroom?

They can't stop you.

My bro's subscribed to Four Wheeler, so I read his. Off-Road Adventure is free, so I get that. JP and Petersons I read at B&N.

I download all of my movies and music, go to B&N for magazines, and the library for books. I live life free, the American way.

No, I live life the "american" way. I charge my subscriptions with my credit card. :D

The American Way = killer trash metal album from the band Sacred Reich

I take my laptop to the bathroom and read all my magazines at Chapters (when I get a chance haha)