Door Panel Map Pockets

This is probably asking a lot, but does anyone know the color types of door panels WITH map pockets (see bottom pic.) offered by both AMC and Chrysler for the MJ / XJ ? I'm mainly looking for the types of colors here, as I want something that won't clash with the AMC Blue interior. I'm not 100% sure, but didn't they offer basically every color and the buyer could add a map pocket onto it if they wanted?

I've been giving a lot of thought to creating another door panel with a "basterdized" map pocket added at the bottom. Mostly, because I want extra space to put stuff in, and to replace these giant honkin' 6.5 speakers in the doors with factory spec'd ones. Luckily, the chrome strip in the middle is screwed onto the panel, and the bottom part is just carpet padding with a speaker cutout. Definitely the ONLY one I've seen that's setup this way, to MY knowledge.

I was going to find one that looks like this, and cut it a few inches above the carpet line, and tuck it under the blue vinyl of my own panel. BAM, instant map pocket 80s goodness :chillin:

Navy blue was available (though hard to find -- '87-'90 Pioneer & up XJ), Cordovan (burgundy), tan, black, gray. I'm sure you know this, but you can easily paint them to match your interior whatever color you choose.

The map pockets were part of the Pioneer and higher trim packages. I don't think they were offered as a separate option. Color matched the interior -- basically Gray, Blue, Red (Maroon), Tan or Black.