Help me on my decision?!?!?!?

offroader461

hey guys i need help....

i have a 1978 El camino that i am trying to sell in order to buy another jeep XJ or preferably and MJ but I'm not to picky...it has alot of work done to it which includes new motor, trans, rear end, tires, rims, autometer guages, carb, exhaust, and fuel pump....and runs great

Now i got an offer for a trade straight across from a guy who has a 1986 XJ 4x4 with a 4.3L vortec conversion with edelbrock intake, holley carb, hedders and camshaft installed in the jeep hooked up to a 700r4 and model 20 t-case hooked up with advanced adapters equipement. It broke a timing chain and bent a valve and is missing the radiator and front driveshaft but everything esle is great....also got a 4in lift installed already with stock rims and tires but i have some 33's in my yard..

What u guys think i should do??? Trade or sell my car and wait for a better deal???

Is your El worth more than $500? That's about what the 4.3 converted XJ is worth with a blown motor. (consider what it costs to replace everything bad and deduct that cost from the value of your car) I'd say if he threw in a good running 4.3 with the deal I "might" think about it.