blinkers

My blinkers have recently stopped working. :fs1: However, the lights still work, they just don't blink. When I hit the turn signal, nothing happens and when I turn on the hazard lights, the lights all come on but don't blink off. So it seems to me that a relay or something has gone bad preventing the lights to blink on and off but I can't find anything like that and I'm a little lost. :help:

• 3 weeks later...

I just had my brake lights not working; turn signal and flashers worked fine. I traced the wires from the back to the front. Everything pointed to the turn signal switch. I replaced it ($25 at Pep Boys). Everything works fine now.

Just a thought.

Just a thought, but I see you have an AX-15, Have you checked to see if your clutch master is leaking fluid on your fuses, I had mine leak and it caused my turn signals, hazards and brake lights not to work.

Just a thought, but I see you have an AX-15, Have you checked to see if your clutch master is leaking fluid on your fuses, I had mine leak and it caused my turn signals, hazards and brake lights not to work.

I have not checked. But would that be it? The lights worked more recently than not working. They just went out for about a week, very strange.

Mine blink if my lights are not on, but the fronts will not blink when my lights are on? Any input there? :dunno:

Bad headlight ground. The headlights are trying to ground through the blinker sockets.

Or -- bad turn/parking light ground and they are trying to ground through the headlight circuit.

My blinkers and hazards quick working also about 2-3 weeks ago. Stoped buy a shop that knows me. I tell them what is going on and he tells me to turn on the hazards and feel the relay. If I don't feel it clicking it is bad. I check it and no clicking. Go get new relays and they are working. So try it and see if you have a clicking. Good luck.

Where do I find these grounds? Thanks!

The ground wire is under the driver's side tail light. Remove the tail light and check that the ground is good and clean.

That's for the taillights. I believe the headlight and front parking light ground is behind the left headlight.

• 1 month later...