Need tire recommendations

The tires on my new XJ have seen their better days. They have decent tread, but they're old and don't hold air very well. The truck is going to be my daily driver. I have 275/30/15s on the wheels now, but I could see going up to a 30/9.50/15 just for a little better look (I'm on stock suspension, but may do a small budget boost of 1.5-2"). I have Goodyear Duratracs on my MJ and they have been great, but I just don't need anything like that for a pavement pounder. I've never bought purely street tires for a Jeep before, so I have no idea what to get. Honestly, I'd love to find some slightly used tires to save a couple bucks, but I haven't had much luck so far. So, any suggestions?

i have general grabber AT 2 tires and like them so far.. they where about $130ish each at tirerack.com for 31x10.5R15.. here are some pics of the tread and the tires on my MJ with 3 inch lift.. But for a DD i would go with the stock setup. no lift, gears, spacers, or anything needed for bigger tires.. and better gas mileage usually

380929_2634584864398_1248744812_3115782_1081201407_n.jpg

378476_2636695637166_1248744812_3116457_1742421417_n.jpg

The Yokohama Geolander A/T is a very mild A/T and very highly rated for the price. I have a set on my Hyundai Tucson, and plan on getting a set for the MJ if I can ever get my BFG's to wear out. I think the BFG's will dry rot before they ever wear out, but the price on a new set of them is a bit out of my budget. Just my 2 cents!

The Yokohama Geolander A/T is a very mild A/T and very highly rated for the price. I have a set on my Hyundai Tucson, and plan on getting a set for the MJ if I can ever get my BFG's to wear out. I think the BFG's will dry rot before they ever wear out, but the price on a new set of them is a bit out of my budget. Just my 2 cents!

I like BFG A/T KO (I've had a set for a short period before), but at about $160 a piece, they are rather pricey. Honestly, I don't keep my vehicles long enough (or long enough in the same configuration) to go through a set of tires. I just don't know a good place to get used tires.