Updated MJ in NC

BHelton

Hey guys, I have decided to sale my MJ. Its a 88 that's been converted to a 97/01. Basically the run down is painted inside and out, 97 power and drive train. 01 interior. Lots of new parts such as front clip, radiator, unit bearings, alternator, starter, sensors, all new brakes up front, new 4.5" short arm kit, custom tiregate, spray in bed liner, 15x8 ATX Teflon coated wheels and 35" Goodyear with Kevlar mt's, axles are stock gearing from xj and are 3.55 gears and they are Dana 30 and 8.25". I know there is a lot more I'm not posting but I'm ready to build something more for offroad that is not as nice looking. I am asking $11,500 or best offer.

If I could figure out how to post pics from my phone I would!

Hey man, saw your pics on your Jeepforum ad, and I was wondering how you painted the truck? And what paint did you use?

I used to paint for a living so I painted it at work then stuffed in in a garage, I used PPG deltron base and PPG clear

:bowdown: i appreciate that truck a lot...but the wife wouldnt like me buying another one

Thanks for the compliment, you could always buy it for the wife....of course we married guys know how that always works out :rotf:

I would love to have it but I have too many as it is :drool:

on another note and I hope I don't offend you, when I saw the 11,500 price I about fell out of my chair, if I were to paint my truck and sell it I would feel it would sell for around 5 to 6 maybe 7 if I found somebody with deep pockets, don't get me wrong you did an excellent job building it and it has a lot of good parts on it but in reality 11,500 is pretty steep

on another note and I hope I don't offend you, when I saw the 11,500 price I about fell out of my chair, if I were to paint my truck and sell it I would feel it would sell for around 5 to 6 maybe 7 if I found somebody with deep pockets, don't get me wrong you did an excellent job building it and it has a lot of good parts on it but in reality 11,500 is pretty steep

No offense taken, I felt like if I start high I can come down on price. In reality cash is king so we'll see what happens. If it don't sel I will do a axle swap and throw in a rubi t case and beat on it in the trails

No offense taken, I felt like if I start high I can come down on price. In reality cash is king so we'll see what happens. If it don't sel I will do a axle swap and throw in a rubi t case and beat on it in the trails

I bumped ya on Pirate and was hoping someone somewere would comment on price (I would never make a comment about it on Pirate or other forum, but this is Comanche club so being a specific forum for MJ lovers I feel I want to say my peace considering people come here for info and education before or after buying an MJ) This is a beautiful truck, and I would say is worth somewere around 6k at the most to the right person. The swap, paint, tires/wheels, and bumpers make it a nice street jeep and worth better than the average MJ at a value of about 2500. Now, if it had long arm, 44/30 or 44/44 combo, aprapo gears, lockers, slip yoke eliminator, 4:1, cage, rebuilt motor, etc, etc. and reciepts I think it could fetch 11,500.

I think the only MJ around to fetch that price tag was mine (sold twice over since built for just over 11,500) but had MUCH more done to it than a swap, paint and bumpers.

All the same, beautiful truck and at the right price it will go to a true MJ lover and will have a long life.

Cheers, Jason

No offense taken, but for 6000 I'll keep it and destroy it on the trails, I have plans to go full width, add some armour and probably 4:1 if it don't sell. I'm not looking to fetch 11k its just easier to negotiate down than up. Thanks for the bump :cheers:

I don't really think that going down is easyer then up because I know a lot of people seem to not even look at somthing that's (to them) kinda far out of there budget. So keeping the price closer to what you really think its worth might be an easyer sell.

But I think to the right person it's worth damn close to your asking price and either way good luck :D

Brandon

I don't really think that going down is easyer then up because I know a lot of people seem to not even look at somthing that's (to them) kinda far out of there budget. So keeping the price closer to what you really think its worth might be an easyer sell.

But I think to the right person it's worth damn close to your asking price and either way good luck :D

Brandon

Thanks

Archived