Please welcome #59 Street Comanche

MJRemi

Well, to the dismay of the wife,( :mad: :fs1: :no: ) I bought #59 today. I put two matching rear wheels on to test drive due to a damaged driver side wheel from the PO's accident. The truck ran great except for loose steering and the gauges don't work, except for the speedo. It has 214K and needs a few things to be "nice" again. If I keep it, any resto will have to wait until I retire, which will most likely be next summer. The #59 placard is mounted but my camera batteries died. I'll add that pic at a later date.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Based on the damage to the driver side, rear bumper, and each leaf pack missing one leaf, I paid $1000 to drive it home.

Alright, that does it- where can I get a horizontal grille like that? How tough would it be to make something along those lines?

I wonder if you could take one made for a Ford or Chevy and cut it down to fit. There are several manufacturers out there for them for the full-size guys. LMC being one.

Alright, that does it- where can I get a horizontal grille like that? How tough would it be to make something along those lines?

I wonder if you could take one made for a Ford or Chevy and cut it down to fit. There are several manufacturers out there for them for the full-size guys. LMC being one.

I've seen them on ebay not too long ago for the comanche.

Also, nice find. I would have to sleep in it if I brought it home but it would be worth it. :thumbsup:

May want to send this guy some pics and info for his site. https://sites.google.com/site/streetcomanche/

:cheers: