MLB Playoffs. CRAP!

HOrnbrod

Within minutes tonight, both my teams, the Atlanta Braves ( since I'm close by) lost their wildcard playoff hopes to the Cards, then my beloved Red Sox lost to the freaking Oriels allowing the TB Rays losing 7-0 come from behind win over the NY Yanks to take the AL wildcard. Both my teams had record breaking September collapses. How do you spell CHOKE? :fs1:

Guess I'll have to be a Rays or Yankee fan now for the playoffs now, but really don't have a dog in the big game fight anymore. Unbelievable..............

Within minutes tonight, both my teams, the Atlanta Braves ( since I'm close by) lost their wildcard playoff hopes to the Cards, then my beloved Red Sox lost to the freaking Oriels allowing the TB Rays losing 7-0 come from behind win over the NY Yanks to take the AL wildcard. Both my teams had record breaking September collapses. How do you spell CHOKE? :fs1:

Guess I'll have to be a Rays or Yankee fan now for the playoffs now, but really don't have a dog in the big game fight anymore. Unbelievable..............

How do I spell choke Don?

San Francisco Giants :ack:

Epic September collapses by both the Red Sox and the Braves coupled with ridiculous clutch games won by the Rays and the Cardinals respectively killed the the Sox and Brave wildcard hopes. :fs1: At least the Giants started collapsing earlier in the year so it wasn't quite as noticeable. I still can't get over this.................