Should I buy this comanche?

612to303

I am selling my 1988 Jeep pickup it runs great but needs new tires and a windshield it dose have 4 wheel drive and a strate 6 4.0 it has ruffly about 170,000 miles i think its been awhile sents i looked it has a 5 speed trany that is in really good shape

Key phrase: "it has ruffly about 170,000 miles i think its been awhile sents i looked". Ask him to look.

I am selling my 1988 Jeep pickup it runs great but needs new tires and a windshield it dose have 4 wheel drive and a strate 6 4.0 it has ruffly about 170,000 miles i think its been awhile sents i looked it has a 5 speed trany that is in really good shape

Key phrase: "it has ruffly about 170,000 miles i think its been awhile sents i looked". Ask him to look.

yeahthat.gif We went to look at an XJ the other day. It was the guy's DD, so when I asked him how many miles, he said about 180k. When I ran the VIN, the last entry was 130ish, but it was a little while ago, so whatever.

Got in the truck, and the odo said 137000 miles. I asked him and he was all "oh, I guess I read it wrong before." :thwak: