chevy rear drop shackles ?

Hello to everybody on a great site! This is my first post, but I've been admirring all the great Comanche's for months now. I recently bought a 89 Comanche with a 2.5L.,4X2, 4 speed manual tranny. My question is I wan't to lift my comanche so that I can run 31's on it without it looking like they're stuffed in the wheel wells. But I don't want to go to big quite yet. I drive it about 50 miles a day. I've seen the trucks with the chev rear drop shackles and front coil spacers. I'm just not sure what size spacers I'll need and were I should look for everything. I own a Automotive repair garage outside of Pittsburgh and have accounts with almost every part stores in the area. Just not sure what chev shackles would fit ? I can't wait to show you my project when I'm done here in about a month or less ! My wife just fell off the couch laughing at my time line. What does she know ?

Thanks for any help !

Glenn

Here's stock on 32's , but it won't turn without some decent trimming :brows: I lifted it since , this was just fitting for a laugh .

Thought I'd post the pic to show if anyone wondered about 32's with stock suspensions.

here's a pic stock on 33x12.5s in case any one tells you its not possible ... its trimmed as much as i feel comfortable with and it still rubs like hell on the inner fenders at full lock

for the record thats with the sway bar still attached and with over 24 inches of flex