new to site

90pioneerlove

hey guys I'm new to the site. From the time i was 11 I loved mjs. Before i knew what they were even called it was my dream truck. Well 8 years later I found a blue beat up 90 pioneer 2wd with a five speed. Love at first site. Shes home now. Names David, and this site proves I'm not the only one with great taste in trucks.

Welcome to Comanche Club! You'll find this site to be a great informational source and as addicting as owning an MJ. Post up pictures and a bit more info of your truck and locale. Ask lots of questions, there are several very knowledgeable members that are eager to help.

Beer is in the fridge, couch always has room for one more.

76949_164588476911981_100000824882082_283310_2342923_n.jpg

Rob L. :cheers:

I think 90Pioneerlove is only 19 so the offer for beer is a metaphor ( :D )

AND I'm really upset that your couch has nicer tailights than my either of my MJs.

I think 90Pioneerlove is only 19 so the offer for beer is a metaphor ( :D )

AND I'm really upset that your couch has nicer tailights than my either of my MJs.

Not if your Canadian, or from WI. Then the drinking age is "has pulse". Lol. And don't fret about the tails. I used a good set for the pics. The actual set has some holes/cracks.

Rob L.

well folks I'm from central Virginia born and raised. My new baby is a 90 blue pioneer package with a 4.0 shes got a solid engine of 218000 miles. Pics soon to fill the profile, my sig and almost all my posts. The biggest projects i have is body work/ painting and a new muffler. I'm thinkin flowmaster

its ok loud. its not as loud as i would like to have it but it makes it sound so much more like a truck. and with the rough idle that I have it sounds like a quit muscle car you know? I should take a vid to show how it sounds. Its nice and no where near as loud as alot of trucks.

Brandon