tube doors

1st of all let me say motion offroad sells great products at great prices with great customer service. So if you go though any body I would use them. But tube doors look kinda iffy why not go with half doors? look here they look great http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2882&p=272611&hilit=half+door#p272611

Brandon

Yj half Soft doors fit.... I have a set I plan on putting on next summer. Some say you have to modify the latch so it lines up with the striker but mines beyond rusted so I'll make my own :)

link to a write-up? I can't see how they could possibly fit anywhere decent with the rounded door frame on the CJ/YJ/TJ

EDIT: found this:

232323232%7Ffp43239%3Enu%3D3238%3E732%3E68%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233534744769nu0mrj

i was just talking about this. what i want to know is or where i can find information on,,,, is it legal to cruise around in the MJ without my doors? I'm sure i wouldnt get much hassel around here but you never know

other then that, i can't find a tube door i like either. they all just look the same to me. so far half doors seem like the best way to go but with another set of doors :D

i was just talking about this. what i want to know is or where i can find information on,,,, is it legal to cruise around in the MJ without my doors? I'm sure i wouldnt get much hassel around here but you never know

other then that, i can't find a tube door i like either. they all just look the same to me. so far half doors seem like the best way to go but with another set of doors :D

Its not illegal to run witout doors, as long as you obey your local seatbelt laws.

Its not illegal to run witout doors, as long as you obey your local seatbelt laws.

And make sure you have side view mirrors. What would be nice is to make the doors easy to remove like the wrangler ones. I know I have seen many wright ups on this. Then you could keep a full sized door and just remove it when needed. Keep the door in the bed, thats what I would do.

Brandon

Yj half Soft doors fit.... I have a set I plan on putting on next summer. Some say you have to modify the latch so it lines up with the striker but mines beyond rusted so I'll make my own :)

link to a write-up? I can't see how they could possibly fit anywhere decent with the rounded door frame on the CJ/YJ/TJ

EDIT: found this:

232323232%7Ffp43239%3Enu%3D3238%3E732%3E68%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233534744769nu0mrj

these look like someone needed a door...couldnt find one, so they rigged it up :thwak: