Professional Jeep 2500 parts supplier from China

Alex from China

Hi, guys, this is Alex from Rainbow Auto Parts Co., Ltd (www.r-autoparts.com), we are professional Jeep 2500 parts supplier, our company export full range of Jeep 2500 parts mainly to Mexico and Amercia.

Our products cover head light, tail light, fog light, bumper light, fender, grille, bumper, review mirror, body side, etc.

so if anybody are interested, please feel free to contact me, my email: rainbowalexliu@gmail.com, MSN:rainbowautoparts@hotmail.com, Yahoo messenger: rainbowautoparts, Skype: rainbowalexliu.

Thanks!

From an Alex ex-customer:

As a heads up, I'm 99% sure this Alex is the former AlexParts.com China merchant who is an absolute thief selling the poorest quality reproduction parts on earth. I purchased some Beijing XJ mirrors from him before I found my China personal shopper. Had to work like hell to get the parts returned/ money back. Additionally I heard other horror stories on other Jeep Forums about this merchant. Just a heads up if any of the CC members you know are interested in quality parts you may want to steer them in a different direction.

More:

Quality on the parts is another issue, these parts make factory reject parts look perfect. The fenders never fit right, the header panel doesn't fit with out a ton of trimming. It is far from a bolt on thing, think many hours of trimming and adjusting.

Maybe a BUYER BEWARE warning is in order?

To chime in...I'm the first person Don quoted in his warning post. Only thing I'm interested in for my MJ/ XJ's is quality stuff. Even from China. I don't want to deal with the hassles a poor product causes or even worse, non-existant customer service.

Just a heads up.

From an Alex ex-customer:

As a heads up, I'm 99% sure this Alex is the former AlexParts.com China merchant who is an absolute thief selling the poorest quality reproduction parts on earth. I purchased some Beijing XJ mirrors from him before I found my China personal shopper. Had to work like hell to get the parts returned/ money back. Additionally I heard other horror stories on other Jeep Forums about this merchant. Just a heads up if any of the CC members you know are interested in quality parts you may want to steer them in a different direction.

More:

Quality on the parts is another issue, these parts make factory reject parts look perfect. The fenders never fit right, the header panel doesn't fit with out a ton of trimming. It is far from a bolt on thing, think many hours of trimming and adjusting.

Maybe a BUYER BEWARE warning is in order?

I don't know why you say that, because my name is Alex, so you think I'm the one cheat you before? Use your head, if I'm the one cheat you, do I need to use the same name to show up? I don't know your past experience with other Chinese suppliers, but don't try to convince others before you are 100% confirm it well! I already have regulor buyers from USA or Mexico, so if you guys don't believe me, just email me, I'll tell you my customers' contact details, so you can buy from him, I really don't care!

I don't know why you say that, because my name is Alex, so you think I'm the one cheat you before? Use your head, if I'm the one cheat you, do I need to use the same name to show up? I don't know your past experience with other Chinese suppliers, but don't try to convince others before you are 100% confirm it well! I already have regulor buyers from USA or Mexico, so if you guys don't believe me, just email me, I'll tell you my customers' contact details, so you can buy from him, I really don't care!

You would do better to explain how you are better than to get jumpy. They're just pointing out how it's an odd coincidence with the names.

If you can prove the quality with pictures of your product or other installs, I'm sure you would have a bunch of sales on this website for full kits.

You would do better to explain how you are better than to get jumpy. They're just pointing out how it's an odd coincidence with the names.

If you can prove the quality with pictures of your product or other installs, I'm sure you would have a bunch of sales on this website for full kits.

this

My initial reaction was "Alex is back at it again?"

Additionally, when looking for a reputable parts dealer things like proper grammar and spelling DO matter. Additionally, when you are attempting to hock products to a tight community, you are better off with a formal introduction and getting to know the forum a bit before jumping into your sales pitch. Secondly, do not have your first response be an attack. You have done yourself no favors so far, and are not making any friends or winning any hearts.

Alex, Ship me one item of everything you've got. Your nickel. I will install and evaluate them on my Jeeps. I will then write a honest evaluation on my findings and submit it to the forum. The products will be graded on looks, quality, fit, finish, etc. Not holding my breath 'till I hear from you. Jim :USAflag:

I decided to ask Alex for his U.S. importer. Well I got a good answer from him. What, if anything would any of you like me to ask?

I am on vacation till after New Year. After that I could investigate if you people want me to. The U.S. importer is not all that far away from my normal travels.

Please feel free to tell me I am wasting my time. No problem.

John

ya know...I'm the guy who just wants the parts. I can modify them to work....overall, i'd prefer to just be able to get something that is NOT available in the U.S., even if it's poor quality and I have to make some modifications....

Remember guys...it's YOUR choice to do this swap, not his. whoever this current alex is, reguardless of if he is or isn't the same alex, can be held to getting you your product. if you don't get it, then b.itch...if you do get it, and it doesn't fit...remember you bought mass-production chinese parts.