Whose cherry MJ was this at LKQ Greenville on 11/26??

1987Comanche

Maybe someone can Photoshop/clear up my cell phone photo and read the windshield banner. I was going to write it down but figured that I'd just be able to read it from my camera phone pic instead. Joke's on me I suppose :oops:

I didn't have a chance to dig out a CC card. Rain was on the way and I was trying to get the Grand Am GT seats home before they got wet...which I did successfully btw.

It suprises me how many owners of nice MJs have no interest in CC.

The guy I got my axle from was driving a nice Eliminator pre runner with a ton of mods(no pics it was too dark),I tried talking to him about the club but he couldn't care less. I've ran into other MJ owners with the same additude.

:nuts:

The guy I got my axle from was driving a nice Eliminator pre runner with a ton of mods(no pics it was too dark),I tried talking to him about the club but he couldn't care less. I've ran into other MJ owners with the same additude.

It could simply be the fact it is a forum. I usually frequent forums just for the info, and post sparingly unless I am bored. People will say things on forums they wouldn't dare say to your face.

same . i went and picked up some gamblers from craigslist the other day and the kid had a nice , built xj in the yard and i complimented it. - he said he had a comanche in his shop. i said lets go look and when we got inside , he had a totally built and beauty mj on 38s with front leafs, more gamblers, - just beautiful. but had no interst in CC or any other jeep forum.

well, he sold me 5 wheels with 3 good 31's for $120 and he still had 5 gamlers left over for himself.

Is that an S-10 Grille??? I don't think anyone active here on CC would have the bollocks to show their face on here with that grille!

Looks like maybe one of these, it looks like it has eight bars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-96-AMC-JEEP-COMMANCHE-CHEROKEE-BILLET-GRILL-STULL-NR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f74cc08cQQitemZ300501745804QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I'm assuming whoever owns this MJ has to be on CC. LKQ Self serve in Greenville, SC had 50% off day and I saw it in the lot on the way out (2 PM or so). I parked the '90 next to it and snapped a cell phone pic. Anyone know who it is?

My girlfriend lives like 10 mins from there. Might have to make a trip to that lot sometime. Do they show a list of the vehicles they have online?