Seafoam or no?

What can't you do with it. Suck it into a main feeding vaccum line until the engine dies, let it sit for about 10-15 min start it up and run the hell out of it till the white smoke stops. Great way to remove some carbon deposits. Works great as a stabil replacement to store gas. put it in your gas tank for an injector cleaner. Slap it on some ribs for a kick. I wouldn't advise the last idea :ack: .

On a dirty engine I pour a can into the crankcase and then while it's running, pour a can into the carb or TB slowly until the cans almost empty and then pour it all in trying to time it so the engine floods and stalls at the same time the can empties. Then let it sit for at least half an hour. Longer is better. On a clean engine I pour a can into the gas tank about every oil change.

i use it in every used vehice i buy.... swear by the stuff. pour a can through the brake boost vac, stall and sit for a half hour as stated... start it up and be prepared for the fire department to show up thinking there is a fire lol, ask me how i know :doh: i usually get a mile or two better to the gallon and better engine responce aswell

seafoam is probably 1 of the best things that has happened to any gas or diesel engines. i have used it regularly since i first found it in the mid to late 80's (or there abouts). i use it in all gas and diesel engines. i run it through the crankcase for about a week or two before i change the oil. i put a can in the gas every other fill or so and run it in 1/4 tank of gas every couple months so it's stronger. i poor it down the intake or suck it through a vaccuum line going to the intake system. i also use it as a parts cleaner.

the big difference for me is that, when i run it through/down the intake or the carb, i do not stop and let it sit. i keep the engine running, so you need to keep on the gas to keep it from stalling, and add it slowly. i add the whole can. i add it untill the exhaust runs clear, sometimes it takes 2 cans. what has been said is true, it will smoke like crazy and have some neighbors come over to see what on fire. basically the smoke is the crud you want out of the engine so when it runs clear, you should have gotten it all. i use this method because i feel the firing of the plugs and the movement of everything get all the carbon deposits and varnish, etc. out. i do this at least once a year but usually twice. if it's a vehicle that's sat for quite awhile, i do use the poor it in untill the engine dies than let it sit method (i go 1 hour then) and follow it by my regular poor it in and keep it running method.

it does work for stabilizing the fuel for storage, and works to remove moisture in the fuel as well as a anti-gel addative in the diesel fuel. i even use it in all the equiptment at the club. i always have 1 or 2 cans around. it's great stuff, use it!!! :thumbsup:

I've used it in every vehicle I've owned. Pour it in the vacuum line coming off the brake booster (Or stick the line in the bottle and let it suck it in). I wait until the vehicle is warm and don't turn the it off after it's sucked the can dry, just let it run and/or drive it until it stops smoking. It may be my mind plaing tricks on me but everything seems peppier after it stops smoking.